miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

My profile, My goals .... welcome to my blog


hello wold...! welcome to my level five blog... Here, you can read about my life and word in my leve five EFL class. i will post my homework and exercises. also, i will post photos and videos of my adventures in leve 5. so, let's start with a litter bit about me......

Hi! My name's aurelina fernandez.I live in Maracaibo, but I from san francisco! I'm 18 years old and ,I study mass communication in URBE at city, My favorite subject is learning sopra radio and TV Overhead, I love playing the guitar , Dancing, listen music, chocolat, and eating Italian! I hate vallenato music and clean up the disasters that are not mine. also that people are not honest My dream's graduate from school communication and assist in the family business, marry a good man, could be joe jonas XD or omar acedo :)...I like languages and I love to sing in English but I'm not good at pronunciation, I'm willing to put all my effort to be the best in class..... (I love to travel around the world)...

This was part of my life I hope you like it and read it ..... a nice day kisses

b :D
life is make the most

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario